Donations to Jazz Forum Arts
We welcome all contributions to Jazz Forum Arts to support our general programming – currently the free summer concert series and the Jazz Forum club offerings. Whether you can participate in our Charter Donor Campaign or make a more modest contribution, we are grateful that you are supporting our work to advance the awareness and experience of jazz in Westchester and the New York metropolitan area.
The Jazz Forum club is a program of Jazz Forum Arts, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit arts presenting organization. All contributions to either entity are tax deductible. If you would like additional information, please email Ellen Prior, Associate Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (914)-631-1000
Charter Donor Campaign
As a Charter Donor, you will be a supporting partner of Jazz Forum Arts in launching the first (and only) dedicated jazz club in Westchester. You have the opportunity to be celebrated for the life of the club as part of the team that made this non-profit venture possible. You will be instrumental in giving Westchester residents and visitors fine music, great food and drink, and a warm and welcoming “place to be.” You will be investing in something you care deeply about and be able to call the Jazz Forum your home for art and community.
Charter Donors will be separately recognized, in perpetuity, as members of the core group of folks who were instrumental in starting the Jazz Forum.
At the Champion level ($10,000 contribution), the benefits are:
• Sole sponsorship of a weekend of performances (of your choice) from the first year roster. This will be recognized in all our print and social media publicity in coordination with you.
• Host to 20 friends during that weekend (waived cover charges)
• Waived cover charges for six people for all events during the first year
At the Benefactor level ($5,000 contribution):
• Sponsorship of a weekend of performances (of your agreed-upon choice) from the first year roster, recognized in our print and social media publicity.
• Host to 10 friends during that weekend (waived cover charges)
• Waived cover charges for four people for all events during the first year
At the Patron level ($2,500 contribution):
• Sponsorship of a Friday-Saturday or Sunday performance from the first year roster, recognized in our print and social media publicity.
• Host to four friends during that weekend (waived cover charges)
• Waived cover charges for two people for all events during the first year
At the Supporter level ($1,000 contribution):
• Waived cover charges for two people for four performances during the first year
Donors’ Media Exposure
At all levels, Charter Donors will be recognized on a hand-carved wooden plaque in the front entrance of the club and in all social media, on our website and in all print materials. Of course, donors may opt out of public recognition.
Paula Romanow Etzel, Kevin Etzel & Dylan Romanow Etzel
Tom Donofrio & Sara Langbert
Linda Giuliano & Edward Rutland
Bob & Cheryl Graef
Shannon Stringer & Larry Taylor
Lauren & Paul Blum in memory of Michael Brecker
Marilyn O'Connor Dimling & John Dimling
Lori & Renato DiRusso
Joan S. Gilbert
Ron & Sarah Gillespie
Betsy Wedemeyer & John Gunther-Mohr
In Memoriam Raphell
Mom & Dad, Terry & Joe Morganelli
Patricia Pinckney in memory of Kenneth Pinckney
Christine & Carlos Plazas
The Schmidt-Romano Charitable Trust
Fran & Barry Strutt
Naomi Vladeck in memory of Eric R. Putter
Tracy & Rob Baron
Evan & Juli Charkes
Sarah Cox & Peter Bernstein
Stacy & Dave Brandom
Elizabeth Breslin & Michael Barnhart
Wendy & Gregg David
Joel Dean Foundation
Don Dupont, Sr.
Elena Herrera & John Finger
Kate Herman CPA
Karen Needleman & Larry La Porta
John Leavy & Jennifer Lego
Jennifer Orkin Lewis & Ken Lewis
Diane & Joe Masullo
Robert Mellor, Jr.
The Mignogna Family
Matt & Sue Morganelli
Rob Perelman & Hiromi Kasuga Perelman
Juliana Pilates & George Kraus
Jeanne & Joel Resnick
Sharon & Blake Rowe
Miriam Silver and Bleys Rose
Kathryn Slocum & Rob Goodwin
Denise Wagner Furman & Mark Furman
Business & Artistic Partners
Greg Beyl - Tri-State Custom Construction
Tim Duch – Tim Duch Designs
Jeff Johnson – Jeff Johnson Studio
Steve Tilly – Stephen Tilly Architect
Jean Yves LeBris – Master Baker, Pane D’Oro
Tony Giuliano – TG House Painting